Date: March 29th to May 17th. (8 weeks)
Zoom dates: Every Thursday evening at 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST.
Includes the Book: #BoyMom: Chosen to Birth Him; Called to Raise Him
Price: $49.99 (includes the book and 8 LIVE Zoom sessions with Shanda)
This class is limited to the first 25 moms who register.
Put down those socks and leave the jerseys to be cleaned another day.
You’re invited to come along and visit the # BOYMOMs of the Bible.
They may not know what it’s like to have a car piled high with footballs and sports drinks, but you can learn a thing or two from them.
Have you ever thought of yourself as being called to be a #boymom? It wasnʻt by accident God gave you that little guy to love, teach, and raise up to be a man. But, let’s be honest! Being a mom of boys is no easy task.
In this eight-week study, you will:
- Explore some key #BOYMOMs of the Bible
- Learn how to apply their strengths and avoid their mistakes when raising your boys
- Develop a deeper relationship with God and become a solid example in your home.
- Build confidence in your son and nurture his confidence in God
- Identity the call God placed on your life when He placed your son in your arms
Shanda begins each lesson by sharing her own experiences with her three boys. She will take you on a journey through the infamous #BOYMOMs of the Bible, who helping you weave God’s word into your own joys and struggles of motherhood.
Each lesson includes:
- Reflection questions
- Prayer Journal
- Bible journal to help you remember special qualities about your son
Get ready to embark on this eight-week adventure and find out how important you are to the plan God has for your son. Itʻs time for you to realize your purpose in motherhood so your son can realize his purpose in this are.